Sean Hägen will be presenting, The Human Factors of Aesthetics, at the 5th annual Medical Device Human Factors & Usability Conference, Virtual Event, October 20-22, 2020.
The presentation will examine the relationship between device aesthetic and optimized usability in the healthcare ecosystem.
- The key role of aesthetics in meeting requirements relative to “intuitive” and “easy to use”
- Introduction of the Product Semantics methodology linking aesthetics and usability
- Harmonizing use-safety and ease-of-use through product semantics and affordances
- Relationship of perception attributes to aesthetics and development of robust requirements
- Discussion on the science that links aesthetics and usability