The FDA has issued multiple new guidelines in just the last four years, with the most recent having a particularly significant impact on the pipeline of any company working with biosimilars. And even if you have perfect regulatory clarity, it would still be challenging to identify, gather, and work with all of the necessary user groups during usability testing.
ExL’s 3rd Human Factors Engineering & Usability Studies Summit is your can’t-miss conference focusing on the most important strategies for validation testing protocols, IFU design, managing outsourcing partners, and optimizing the user experience.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Strategies for recruiting ideal user groups while meeting budgets and deadlines
- Risk management methodologies for anticipating product errors
- Techniques to improve the validation testing and user interface of medical device software
- Surefire skills for creating and submitting the templates necessary to document regulatory compliance
- Key elements for ensuring devices have been validated for users with special needs