BH is seeking a highly motivated Clinical Liaison to join our team! The promising candidate will have experience in communication, sales, or relationship management in the medical field. The candidate will be well versed in contacting and networking with doctors, nurses and hospital representatives. Ideally, the candidate will have clinical training. This role will be tasked with forging strategic relationships between BH and clinical entities. These contacts may include hospital networks, surgical centers, administrators, management organizations or individual clinicians.
The preferred candidate receives general direction from managers, but works with minimal supervision and is expected to deploy independent action and initiative. The strategic partnerships with clinical institutions and individuals are required to provide contextual resources for product development projects in need of generating user requirements and evaluating product design. For example, this role may help to enable recruiting for product testing in our labs by clinicians or access for our engineers and designers to observe actual procedures in hospitals.
In addition, the position will be responsible for institutional policy for infection control. This will include reviewing, updating and implementing company policy and protocols for hygiene and infection control.
- Develop and maintain clinical partner relationships by earning credibility and gaining trust
- Actively network and find opportunities for new research/clinical recruitment engagements
- Contact and gain access to healthcare facilities for BH designers and engineers to visit and observe clinical workflow activities (in situ)
- Collaborate with industrial designers, human factors engineers, UX designers, marketing specialists, clinicians and creative engineers
- Promote and educate the healthcare industry in the benefits of usability engineering methodologies as a strategy to patient safety goals
- Report directly to the firm’s Principals
- Nursing degree ideal
- 3-5 years of experience networking directly with hospitals, surgery centers, or individual clinicians
- Recruiting research participants via social media outlets and the ability to create posts
- Outstanding communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Competency in Microsoft Outlook and Office, CRM experience a plus
Submit your resume today!