BH seeks a mid-level Industrial Designer with 4-8 years of experience to join BH. The new team member will be enabled with resources and methods to be instrumental in developing a profound experience for users of mission critical devices. This position will require domestic and occasional international travel. Medical device design experience is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The ideal candidate is personable, enjoys a relaxed studio environment, has outstanding visual, written and verbal communication skills, enjoys design research and design development equally.
• Excels in the design process from conceptualization, mockups, CAD model development, mechanical layout design, design research, brainstorming and user preference studies
• Works on interdisciplinary teams with human factors engineers and engineers to analyze and evaluate design concepts, user interfaces, generate concepts and iterate into designs.
• Provides well-defined, and articulate visual presentations to clients.
Work experience of 4-8 years in the following areas of excellence, preferably in a consultant environment:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• High proficiency in sketching, storyboarding and model-making.
• High proficiency with SolidWorks (including surface modeling), Adobe Suite, Keyshot and Sketchbook Pro